Thursday 18 April 2013

My Movie Review of the Avengers by Jakob Armstrong

==My Movie Review of the Avengers==


Defending New York from alien henchmen... that's just an average weekend for the Avengers.
 
The mischiveous norse god Loki the evil brother of thor tries to take over the world starting with New York.. alongside millions of alien henchmen.
If I could give this a star rating out of five then I would give it a five stars. This would definately be the one movie to remember.
 
At the start you will see scientists working a machine that extracts gamma radiation from the gamma cube suddenly Loki the evil god arrives through a portal and crashes the "party". That was a brief discription of a great beginning.
 
In my opinion the special effects and animation was the best but what i don't like is the time taken to create the movie which was about 2 months after the creation of the trailer.
 
By Jakob Armstrong

3 comments: